Thursday, February 16, 2006

Donut wants to go too !


Donut: I found out today that my Papa have to travel to the UK for product training. OMG, who's going to sleep with me? who's going to clean my cage? who's going to give me daily training and most importantly who's going to bath me and feed me and “sayang” me and clean my wrinkle face, sing night night song for me ??? I don't want u to go!!! I don't care. Grrrrrrr. So the moment he took out his big suitcase for packing, I straight away hopped into it and stayed there hoping he will take me too.

Nicejellybean: You cannot follow your Papa because UK does not allow Pet Travel Scheme. Donut dear, your Papa is only away for 3 weeks and will be back soon. Be a good boy , OK?

1 comment:

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Poor donut!
Kritter and Gizmo feel the same way when they see suitcases!!!