Sunday, October 07, 2007

Mimi's Funny Pics Caption Contest


Hi Every Doggy,

Sorry for being so quiet past few weeks. My Dad and Mom are very busy at work and had no time to update my posts. :-( So, I am thinking why don't we run a competition here. I had "dogsonally" selected two of my cutest photos for the most creative captions competition. All are welcome to submit their caption at the comments page. The funniest caption will get a surprise gift from me! Competition ends 30 October 2007 ...

Picture 1:

MuiMuiAndKong

Picture 2:

TheKongIsMine


Please insert your own caption at our comments page. The most funniest and creative caption will win a small prize from Mimi.

3 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, what fun! I'm the first to answer here...

Picture 1:
*ngaw ngaw ngaw* Is this rubber?

Picture:
Yeap, it is!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lacy said...

woofies mimi!!! thises iz gonna bees funs..

picktur one----i's cees u
picktur two----do u weely thinks i gonna fall for dat.

b safe,
;)lacylulu

powder-puff said...

hey MIMI!!!!

AAAAAAAARRRRRROOO fun fun fun !!!!

o.k heres mine

picture 1:
*chew CHEW chew* hhhmmm i wonder whats in here.....treats???


picture 2:
EMPTY again!!!!!

great contest ill tell others about it!!

peace out
puff