Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Beach Bum


I was totally overwhelmed seeing such a wide open space during a recent trip to the East Coast of Malaysia and I went beserk running happily into endless directions. I had such a pawsome and exciting holiday. Thanks to Amber-Mae and family for recommending us this wonderful pet-friendly place. Our seaside resort was practically empty on the first day when we arrived on Friday and the whole beach front belong to ME ! I also indirectly lost 1 kg due to the 'much needed exercises' - running up and down the sand dunes. You see, I was getting a little too fat prior to this trip. Oooh, there were lots of different smells too - I sniffed on grass and sand and also made friends with the cute animals at Ruby's garden.


I chased the hot dude (pic above) ...



Daily activity included huffing and puffing with Coolboy on the beach (pic above)

My whole body and the face was always covered with sand after a long day of playing around on the beach.


In summary, here's my most enjoyable moments for me on my trip to the beach.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Mimi like the Durian?

Anonymous said...

Harloo GInger,

I love durians ! They are yummy. Whenever I smell them, I always beg for a teeny bite - Licks from Mimi the Pug

Anonymous said...

ooooh Mimi, you are such a fruit gourmet! I eat Durian when its there but I don't look for it. I prefer it in candy or ice cream form. Does she love rambutan like Donut?

pugfreak said...

looks like Mimi had a great time on her beach holiday!

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you try to get to know that guy in the speedo?

Amber-Mae said...

Just look at you having so much fun at the beach! You're the only small breed dog so far I know that likes the water...Most I met will refuse to even go close to it & the owners will have no choice but to throw them in. BOL! Hey, we're going to Adeline's Resort next month, confirmed. We're gonna have so much fun!!!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer