Sunday, March 02, 2008

Screwball Dog Toy

Now that Chinese New Year celebrations has ended, it's back to a busy schedule for Coolboy and Nicejellybean which means they have less playtime with me ! Anyhow, I try to find things to occupy my own time and with my large collection of toys I can be spoilt for choice.



I got this new strange toy at the Big Dogs pawty a while ago. It has a funny shape unlike my other toys which are either rounded or soft stuffies.





This toy is made of elastic rubber in the shape of a cork screw. If I grab its twirly tail with my small tiny teeth, it swings left and right when I drag it across the floor. You should see me in action ... ha, ha I really look like a goofball !


The best part of having this new toy is the screwball is chewylicious too. I likey !

5 comments:

lizzy said...

Mimi, you look so cute with your new toy!

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, you look sooo funny playing with that scewball! I don't really like that toy becoz it's too hard for me. I'm glad you like it! Had lots of it but now all given away. Good to hear that you're feeling better too! I refused to do anything last Sunday. I'm still not feeling well. My poo is like pea soup!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Heyyyy Mimi! Oh that toy is awesome! And you are really cute playing there! Hugs!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i love the bouncy toy too...n try hard to chew the tail off

Anonymous said...

Hi Mimi! you are adorable. Care to tell me where can I find this toy? I just went shopping for my pugs at http://www.bigtimedogtoys.net on the web. My little pugs must have tough chew toys, no soft toys at all.