Friday, February 01, 2008

A Basketful of Toys

I certainly know where to go looking for toys and playthings. I choose my toy or anything that catches my eye from this basket.



I do have a special liking towards this hairy lion which may soon be a 'bald lion' because I lurve to munch on his hairy mane. Sometimes, the lion's hair did not digest fully in my stomach and it comes out from my butt when I poo. It can be quite disgusting and embarrasing when that happens ! Afterwards, I was banned from playing with the Lion and it was hidden away from me.

He is my best buddy and I like to snuggle up beside him for an afternoon snooze.



However, when I loose interest in my toys, I leave them lying here and there on the floor just like that !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, that picture of you with your lion is the cutest!! i have a little shelf on the bottom of our bookcase for my toys. glad we can be friends! my mom really enjoyed reading all about your adventures and your brother donut, although that part made her cry...but she laughed a lot reading about your spa visit and swimming lessons! xoxo henri hopper

Amber-Mae said...

Mimi, soo9 sad that your hoomans confiscated your favorite Lion stuffie...You should demand for it back! Chloe likes to leave her dead stuffies on the floor too to rot.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer